Dentist In Jericho & Hicksville | Welcome | Richard Bollon, DDS, PC
We welcome patients to our Jericho dental office!
Richard Bollon, DDS, PC is an advanced family dental practice in Jericho, NY. We provide advanced general dentistry services to families of the surrounding areas of Nassau, Eastern Queens, and Western Suffolk counties and throughout Long Island. Dr. Richard Bollon and his exceptional dental team strive to give each individual patient the smile they desire. From replacing missing teeth with dental implants, straightening teeth with Clear Correct clear aligners or coordinating a full mouth rehabilitation plan, our highly trained and experienced Jericho dentist will combine tried and true methods with advanced dental technologies and procedures to achieve optimal oral health and help you maintain it.
Advanced Jericho Dentist
Our team is friendly, compassionate, and efficient. Dr. Bollon is an experienced dentist who has advanced training in periodontics and implantology, the placement of dental implants, allowing us to serve patients with even the most difficult restoration and gum disease cases.
Some of the advanced treatments we offer include implant placement and periodontal defect surgery. We have numerous cosmetic and rehabilitation treatment options, to give you the flexibility of choosing the procedure you’re most comfortable with.
In addition to these advanced treatment options, Dr. Bollon is also an experienced general dentist in Jericho. Our general dental services include general check-ups and cleanings, teeth whitening, crowns, and fillings. We promote patient education and dental prevention as part of these services to ensure our patients understand their dental needs and how to care for their teeth at home..
Comprehensive Dental Care
We strive to provide safe, comfortable treatment, and we believe patient comfort is foremost in allowing for proper treatment. Using advanced technology, we ensure patient safety and precision treatment. Some of our safety-related customs include:
- Our practice of a mercury-free office; we do not perform any restoration with products that are mercury based, nor do we keep them on the premise.
- Should a patient’s treatment require an injection, all are administered through a digitally controlled injection machine, so the dosage given is extremely accurate and gently delivered.
- All X-ray machines are digital, so patients are exposed to the least amount of radiation possible.
- All patients undergo a full Head and Neck and Cancer detection examination. If needed, a non-invasive biopsy is provided.
- Treatment of TMJ malfunctions include holistic procedures including massage therapy and soft night guard appliances.
- For patients wanting a less aggressive method of periodontal treatment, non-invasive procedures are available.
To learn more about the advanced services we offer, or to schedule your next cleaning and dental check-up, request an appointment, or call our Jericho dental office today.
We look forward to seeing you smile!
366 N Broadway, Jericho, NY 11753 | (516)822 2131 | email@example.com | Directions
Mon 9:00AM-5:00PM | Tue 9:00AM-8:00PM | Wed 9:00AM-1:00PM | Thur 9:00AM-8:00PM